Xcaret Private Tour
The Xcaret Tour takes you visiting one of the most impressive eco-parks in the world. Featuring Mayan ruins, dolphin swimming activities, lazy rivers, and a butterfly farm, there's always something for you to do at this park in the Riviera Maya.
The park is divided into different areas: the main plaza features colonial style and a wine cellar, as well as a henequen hacienda complete with horse shows; there is also a Mayan village, a Mesoamerican ball game court, and a traditional Mexican cemetery. Other areas are full of different animals, including jaguars, a turtle farm, a bat cave, a manatee lagoon, and a deer refuge.
There are more than 50 different activities for you to enjoy at Xcaret, including family fun, entertainment, and outstanding dining. To top off an incredible day, you can stay for the Spectacular Mexico show, which is an awe-inspiring performance featuring 300 actors showing off traditional music, dance and Mexican folklore. The show is announced by the sound of pre-Hispanic drums at sunset and Mayan warriors and priests showing visitors where to find the auditorium. Complete with displays of the most important eras of Mexican history and an example of the Mesoamerican ball game, this really is something not to be missed during an unforgettable day out.Book Now
|Prices Per Group||$ 260 USD||$ 320 USD|
- This tour is available on daily basis.
- Private transportation on A/C vehicle
- bilingual Driver
- Entrance fees
- Food & Beverages restaurant (s)
|7:30 to 8:00 a.m.||
Pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
|9:00 a.m.||Arrival at Xcaret. Once at the park you just need to tell your driver at what time to pick you up. You can stay or not to the Night Show. Please request the driver a contact number so you can call in case of any changes.|
|Arrival to your hotel depends on your schedule.|
|Pick Up's:||Transportation is available for hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. You can decide the best pick-up time for you.|
What to bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring some cash for drinks and souvenirs
- swiming suits and towels
- Cap or hat
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Changes must be made at least 24 hrs ahead at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours ahead = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours = no refund.
- No Show = no refund (Option to reschedule at no extra fee, subject to availability)